Metal tool box Daken ZEN23 (600x400x500)
Tool boxes DAKEN - ZEN STEEL LINE
Tool boxes available in our store are the essence of Italian design, high-quality materials, advanced design and, above all, durable construction. DAKEN steel boxes from the ZEN series are designed with the utmost attention to the smallest details. The use of laser welding techniques ensures smooth welds and high strength. In the UNITRAILER assortment, you will find DAKEN boxes in various sizes, adapted to be mounted on trailers, vans, which are used in semi-trailers, trucks and tankers.
DAKEN ZEN 23 box - technical data:
- Dimensions: 600 x 400 x 500
- Wall thickness: 1.2 - 1.5 mm
- Finish: electroplated electroplated, powder coated steel
- Closure: T - shaped nylon NexT handle
- Technological process: laser cutting, bending, laser welding
- Hinges made of durable nylon
- Meets the standards of the UNECE, EU, 73R-010014.
DAKEN ZEN LINE - application and functions
- The box flap without visible welds. NexT handle with nylon handle.
- The inside of the box is secured with a fitted gasket that protects the contents of the box against dust and moisture.
- The box is made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel . The durable structure is resistant to atmospheric and chemical factors. Therefore, it is ideal as a toolbox for tools.
- DAKEN's ZEN line offers many sizes, several types of finishes and the same high-quality workmanship in each case.