Tool box Daken WELVET 600 (630x450x480)
Tool box Daken Welvet 600
The Welvet series is the real-deal on the toolbox market.
The robust geometric structure with ribbed reinforcements ensures high rigidity and durability.
Welvet tool boxes are IP59K certified, which proves increased resistance to dust and water/vapour penetration.
Daken Welvet 600 is an ideal solution for semi-trailers, tow trucks, buses and other vehicles available on the market. You can safely transport tools, ratchet straps, wedges and other accessories needed for transport.
Daken Welvet 600 box - advantages
- Quick assembly
- High durability and resistance to the most difficult weather conditions
- VCA (Vehicle Certification Agency) approval as part of the Lateral Protection System
- The special structure with deep folds increases the tightness
- UN / ECE approval no. 73
- Material - polypropylene, flame retardant nylon; with high resistance to water, liquids, oils, fuel, UV rays, high and low temperatures.
- Clamp closure with a TPE gasket around the entire circumference
- IP59K certificate issued by TÜV RHEINLAND
- Dimensions: 630 x 450 x 480 mm
- Capacity: 39.5 L.