Tool box Daken WELVET 400 (410x348x340)
39,84 € Net price
Ask a question
Tool box Daken Welvet 400
The Welvet series is a real "workhorse" among the boxes offered by the Italian company Daken.
The offered Welvet 400 model is the smallest chest in the Welvet series. Simple geometric construction with integral ribbing ensures high rigidity and durability of the structure. Welvet tool boxes are IP59K certified, which proves increased resistance to dust and water / vapor penetration under pressure.
Daken Welvet 400 box - advantages and functions
- Quick installation and modularity thanks to multi-point brackets.
- High durability and resistance to the most difficult weather conditions
- VCA (Vehicle Certification Agency) approval as part of the Lateral Protection System
- The special construction of the damper with deep folds increases the tightness.
- UN / ECE approval No. 73
- Material - polypropylene, flame retardant nylon; with high resistance to water, liquids, oils, fuel, UV rays, high and low temperatures.
- Clamp closure with a TPE gasket around the entire circumference of the damper for even greater tightness.
- IP59K certified by TÜV RHEINLAND.
- Dimensions: 410 x 348 x 340 mm
- Capacity: 28.5 L
Amount of locks
Maximal load per rim