Garden Trailer 200 KIPP 200x106 cm [with a flat, grey tarpaulin and jockey wheel]
In a set
- 2x Jockey wheel bolt M10Price: 1,99 € / pcs.
- 2x Jockey wheel nut for M10 boltPrice: 0,30 € / pcs.
- 6x4 trailer Garden Trailer 200 KIPP 200x106 cmPrice: 909,00 € / pc.
- GRAY FLAT COVER FOR Garden Trailer 200 KIPPPrice: 61,89 € / pc.
- H-0 Garden Trailer 200 KIPP framePrice: 51,89 € / pc.
- Car trailer jockey wheel LB 48 UnitrailerPrice: 20,99 € / pc.
- Jockey wheel clamp LB 48 UNITRAILERPrice: 13,99 € / pc.
Garden Trailer 200 KIPP [flat tarpaulin and a jockey wheel included in the set]
This light-duty model Garden Trailer 200 KIPP comes with all of the abovementioned accessories, i.e. a flat, grey tarpaulin and a jockey wheel. The maximum permissible load capacity of all unbraked trailers is set at 750 kg. That is the law and there is nothing that can be done about it.
The trailer, quite simply put, is a product of the highest rank. Thanks to its compact size, it will prove a great asset for any occasion. The transportation of goods such as home equipment, furniture, luggage or other larger items will never be easier!
What’s new with our latest KIPP series?
Over the past years, we have constantly looked into improving our trailers. It is time to introduce our newest model with a fantastically designed box structure. Each accessory and part has been carefully selected to ensure the best possible driving properties. To learn more about Road Safety Authority Regulations, please click here.
Our new KIPP trailer series boasts new, improved features. This new model not only has been equipped with a new hinge structure for the side walls, but also boasts a new, unique side wall design. Grooving the edges guarantees the safe use and no sharpness when holding onto it. The bottom edge of each side wall has been flattened to improve your safety when loading and unloading your goods. The new side walls are 30 cm high, which means that they are more compact, but thanks to them, the surface area of the trailer is much larger!
Garden Trailer 200 KIPP features such design changes as improved, standardised spacings between hooks for tarpaulin cords and an improved foldable drawbar design, reducing the space needed to store the trailer. The frames are also more stable, meaning that they are easier to mount. When buying our trailer in a set with a high frame, you receive more vertical beams, thereby increasing the stability of the entire structure. No more built-up of water on top of the tarpaulin! Say goodbye to excess water.
This model has been also equipped with revolutionary rear wall bumpers – improving the safety of the rear wall when placing your trailer upright. Not only do you save plenty of space, but you also secure the structure of your rear wall.
Delivered straight to your house together will all necessary documentation
This particular car trailer can be shipped to any location in Ireland. It is possible to deliver it directly to your home or company. Each trailer comes with all necessary documents. Car insurance policies can only offer third party cover when the trailer is being towed. The policy-holder is therefore at risk if an accident were to happen involving the trailer. Hence, it is recommended to hold a separate car trailer insurance policy in case of damages or accidents.
By ordering a 750 kg car trailer from UNITRAILER, you are sure of receiving a product of the highest rank which differs from all other similar products available on the market. Our trailers are user-tested and boast a unique design. Each towing trailer is therefore given a 2-year warranty.
When buying a towing trailer from UNITRAILER, you are sure of:
- Having the trailer delivered straight to your home or company
- Receiving all necessary documentation
- Receiving the best possible quality of materials used on the market
- Receiving an instruction manual and a warranty booklet (2 years warranty)
- Getting a chance to purchase additional equipment such as a jockey wheel, additional side extensions and anti-theft devices
- Getting the best possible after-sale service from our consultants in case of any questions
Why choose our towing trailer Garden Trailer 200 KIPP?
- The openable rear side will make loading and unloading as easy as one, two, three.
- The wheels located on the side of the transport surface reduce the centre of gravity. The trailer will not bounce, sway from side to side or rock. The mudguards are made of robust plastic. Hence, they are resistant to rust and will serve you much longer than their metal versions. All components used in the trailer are supplied from well-known manufacturers.
- Delivered straight to your door - you waste no precious time. The trailer is delivered directly to the specified location along with all necessary documents. Buying a trailer has never been easier!
The load-bearing trailer support frame reinforced with additional crossbars boasts a more solid structure than those of other models on the market. The entire structure, i.e. the drawbar and the trailer sides have been galvanised, which in turn results in great protection against corrosion. The bolted construction makes it possible to attain a very low net weight, which in turn results in high load capacity.
- Single axle made by AL-KO or KNOTT
- Independent suspension system resting on a torsion bar
- Wheels 155/70 R13
- V-shaped drawbar
- Support frame: made of bolted, steel sheets
- Galvanised steel
- Openable rear side
- Fastening hooks for tarpaulin cables
- Transport surface: flooring made of high-quality water-resistant plywood (9 mm thick)
ADDITIONALLY, THE TRAILER CAN BE EQUIPPED WITH:
Please consider the right, permissible gross vehicle weight value before making a purchase. Alternatively, do not hesitate to give us a call and our consultants will be more than happy to guide you through your order.
For an additional fee, Garden Trailer 200 KIPP can be equipped with additional accessories, which increase the manoeuvrability of the trailer. Each trailer should also be equipped with an anti-theft device, which guarantees peace of mind during each trip.