Aerodynamic roof rack company car Amos . The carrier consists of two aluminum "Aero" carrier bars and 4 pieces "Alpha" grips / lugs , which are used to attach the load-bearing beams to the roof of the car.
Amos Alfa "Aero" rack is attached to roof rails car. Thanks Alpha handles fits standard railings what integrated .
"Aero" beams are made of aluminum , 53 mm wide and long 1.2 m of aerodynamic shape.
There are lock inserts in the load-bearing beams.
Thanks special protective rubber on the mounting brackets, the trunk does not scratch the roof of the car.
The rack is ideal for transporting: bicycles, boxes, skis, snowboards, building materials, a ladder, a kayak or a small boat.
Supporting beams enable the installation of additional accessories such as: bicycle holders, ski holders, roof boxes, ladder holder, etc.
Very simple assembly .
- aluminum beam with dimensions: length 1.2 m, width 53 mm with an aerodynamic shape,
- Alpha handles / paws / feet,
- assembly on standard and integrated railings,
- payload in kg 50-75 kg (depending on the preferences of the car),
- protection in the supporting beam,
- PIMOT and TUV certificates