Roof rack company car Amos . The trunk consists of two steel bearing beams "O" and 4 pieces "Alpha" grips / lugs , which are used to attach the load-bearing beams to the roof of the car.
Amos Alfa "O" rack is attached to roof rails car. Thanks Alpha handles fits standard railings what integrated .
O-beams are made of solid steel in a wide plastic sheath 32 mm and length 1.4 m .
Thanks special protective rubber on the mounting brackets , the trunk does not scratch the roof of the car.
The rack is ideal for transporting: bicycles, boxes, skis, snowboards, building materials, a ladder, a kayak or a small boat.
Supporting beams enable the installation of additional accessories such as: bicycle holders, ski holders, roof boxes, ladder holder, etc.
Very simple assembly .
- steel beam with dimensions: length 1.4 m, width 32 mm,
- Alpha handles / paws / feet,
- assembly on standard and integrated railings,
- payload in kg 50-75 kg (depending on the preferences of the car)
- no anti-theft protection
- PIMOT and TUV certificates