Roof carrier from Amos . The trunk consists of two steel "O" beams and 4 pieces of "Alfa" handles / lugs , which are used to attach the beams to the roof of the car.
The Amos Alfa "O" rack is attached to the roof rails of the car. Thanks to the Alfa handles , it fits both standard and integrated railings.
"O" beams are made of solid steel covered with a plastic coating , 32 mm wide and 1.2 m long.
Thanks special protective rubber on the mounting brackets , the trunk does not scratch the roof of the car.
The rack is ideal for transporting: bicycles, boxes, skis, snowboards, building materials, a ladder, a kayak or a small boat.
Supporting beams enable the installation of additional accessories such as: bicycle holders, ski holders, roof boxes, ladder holder, etc.
Very simple assembly .
- steel beam with dimensions: length 1.2 m, width 32 mm,
- Alpha handles / paws / feet,
- assembly on standard and integrated railings,
- payload in kg 50-75 kg (depending on the preferences of the car)
- no anti-theft protection
- PIMOT and TUV certificates